AlexLatino

AlexLatino
SL Porn Star and Director

Saturday, November 5, 2011

TAKING THE MASK!

FRESH NEW MOVIE OUT!

Just released my newest film out guys! Taking The Mask: A RoZ Chronicle is an inbetween movie which explains the events of what happens between my first film Rise of Zorro Episode I, and my upcoming film Episode II.

Originally Taking the Mask was part of Episode II, but due to all the footage I managed to get, it became it's own film. It stars myself and my dear friend Alexxxa Mynx. Both Alexxxa and myself had a very good time shooting this film. She is a beautiful caring person and I'm certain that it will not be the last time you guys see us together. :)

Now you guys know the drill by now haha. Screenshots!:





and the vid! Enjoy guys:



Vid can also be found on SLPorntube and also on SLPorntube the exclusive COLOR VERSION!
Taking the Mask - SLPorntube exclusive color version

Overall, this movie turned out great, and is a good lead in to Episode II coming out in a few weeks. Now that's all I got for now. On to Episode II YEAAA!!!!

...

Oh and before I close, I wish to address my thoughts on the upcoming Pixel Awards as well. Now I'm not gonna recap all of what's being said on those awards at the moment, because we all know. As far as the comments from other directors and actors go, yes Im with them for the most part. This will unfortunately be a contest that will be overshadowed as a popularity contest, and many ways of rigged voting. Only thing I have to say is this...TO THOSE THAT VOTE, PLEASE LOOK AT ALL THE CANDIDATES BEFORE YOU VOTE. LOOK AT THEIR WORK AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE FOR THIS AMAZING SL PORN INDUSTRY. NOW IM NOT SAYING DONT VOTE FOR YOUR FRIEND OR ANYTHING BECAUSE CHANCES ARE YOUR FRIEND PROBABLY DID DO SOME GREAT WORK. ALL I'M SAYING IS, VOTE FOR WHICHEVER ONE YOU THINK IS BEST. DON'T MESS THIS CONTEST UP WITH ALL OF THIS NONSENSE HAPPENING.

NOW CHANCES ARE, SOME OF YOU GUYS WON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT I JUST SAID AND TO ME, IT'S WHATEVER. YOU WANT YOUR FRIEND TO WIN BY RACKING UP VOTES AND STUFF INSTEAD OF DOING IT FAIR, SO BE IT, WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. NOW TO THOSE THAT DO VOTE FAIR AND SQUARE. I AS WELL AS SOME OTHER PEOPLE THANK YOU. :)

That's all Im gonna say about this for now. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

and that about wraps it up for me in this blog. Stay tuned for more Episode II news and a new photo shoot coming up soon yall! Later

-Alex Latino

No comments:

Post a Comment