AlexLatino

AlexLatino
SL Porn Star and Director

Monday, December 5, 2011

WOMEN OF ZORRO!!

Ok everyone!

As you some of you may already know from SL or the great Emmanuelle Jameson's blog, my newest film The Rise of Zorro Episode II is set to be released tomorrow!!! So as a special treat like last time I give you all The Women of Zorro Pictorial. ;) The women of RoZ Episode II are as follows:

Alexxxa Mynx(from Taking The Mask, prequel to Episode II)




Kai Baby:








Emmanuelle Jameson:





Krystall Pearl:




Tyler St. Taylor & MOONIE






There you have it, the women that made Episode II there :). I could not have been able to work on this movie without them. Now enjoy the pics..because come tomorrow you will see these women in action with Zorro! That's all I got for today folks, take care!..

RISE OF ZORRO! TOMORROW!! YEAAAHHH!!! SEE YA'LL THEN!!!!

-Alex Latino



P.S. DREAM TEAM IN DA HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment