Ok, so here is that update I've been trying to do the past few weeks lol. Ok so over the past few weeks, I've recently been in a few SL films that were released recently. Normally, Id blog on it the very day it comes out, but due to RL work and SL work, I've been unable to do so. So now, I have this GIGANTIC blog for it lol. Don't worry I'll keep it simple.
Ok the first film that was released a few weeks ago was directed by the lovely Laurita Pessoa. It is called WorkTeam and features Laurita, yours truly, and newcomer Emad Jameson. I had a fun time getting together with Laurita to work on this production and hope to re-unite with her soon :). Unfortunately I didnt take any screenshots of the film at the time, so I shall just go ahead and post the embeded vid here. Enjoy ;) :
No comments:
Post a Comment