AlexLatino

AlexLatino
SL Porn Star and Director

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OFFICIAL RISE OF ZORRO POSTER AND MORE SCREENSHOTS!

Hey Everyone!

Well another update on the production of my first SL movie, "The Rise of Zorro Episode I". We have managed to get another scene done this week, and we should be hopefully be wrapping all of shooting within the next week or two if all goes well :). I have a great cast and it's such an honor and priveledge to be working with them. I'm also very thankful of everyone that's helped me throughout this process and given me very good advice on making this possible :). Now with that being said, here the next three screenshots of the film which feature FairyBreeder Mistwalker and Barbie Frostbite(damn Fairy's getting it on, that's what's up bro haha)


FairyBreeder Mistwalker and Barbie Frostbite in The Rise of Zorro Episode I


And now the moment you have been waiting for....The official poster of The Rise of Zorro! Check it out!:


Well there you have it everyone, more screenshots and the official poster! The Rise of Zorro stars Hunter Sorrelwood, Kai Baby, and FairyBreeder Mistwalker and will be released VERY SOON. Thanks for reading and until next time.

-Alex Latino

No comments:

Post a Comment