AlexLatino

AlexLatino
SL Porn Star and Director

Saturday, July 30, 2011

FIRST LOOK AT ZORRO!!!!

OK GUYS!

YOU WANTED IT, YOU GOT IT! THE VERY FIRST PIC OF SL'S VERY OWN HUNTER SORRELWOOD AS THE MAN IN THE MASK, ZORRO!!!!!!! HERE WE GO:


Hunter Sorrelwood as Zorro in "The Rise of Zorro: Episode I"

Ok and of course, a nice little eh preview of what's to come when I release RoZ to you guys in a few weeks:


Zorro enjoying a nice little BJ from his Lover, Esperanza played by Kai Baby ;)

As far as production goes, I'm hoping to have all shooting done within the next few days, and edit it the movie throughout the next week or two. I have a lot of work for me here as this is my first production and I'm hoping to do a good job for everyone. With that being said, expect RoZ to be released soon on NM and Kitty Shack and yea it's gonna be great :) Until next time.


-Alex Latino

No comments:

Post a Comment