Well...yeah it's been about month or so since "The Last Son" was announced and yeah things have been pretty quiet since...you can thank RL for that lol.
But nonetheless, I have finally managed to get some time in to get back into production, and I am happy to announce the final 2 cast reveals for the movie!
Last you all saw the great team of Superman and Lois Lane(played by Scooby Mode and 4Ever Wise). Now it's time to meet the villains!
She's a big part of my SL life and SL Porn...She's smart, she's beautiful and she's taken the very sexy role of Lex Luthor's assistant Miss Tessmacher, ladies and gentlemen...our dirty little girl MOONIE!!!
I couldn't have done these superhero parody films without the support of mami lol, and she's finally in one of them! mwahahahaha lol.
Anyways, joining Moonie, in portraying Superman's great adversary Lex Luthor(and also another man *SPOILER* lol), This guy is my brother, my boy and my partner in crime, if you all remember me and him are considered THE DREAM TEAM(I would do the saying and all that, but I'm still missing my shirt *cough* Colleen *cough* lol), Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....KAIN FLUX!!!
Believe it or not, Kain was actually set to appear in one of the previous films, however due to RL and time constraints at the time, we were unable to shoot, but now THE DREAM TEAM BACK IN THE HOUSE BITCHESSS YEAAAH!!!!
lol and there you have it, the full cast of The Last Son has been revealed. Of course you know me, there's probably a few surprises in store for the film lol. Only one way to find out though. The film's almost done shooting and if RL and timing lets me, the film is set to be released in the next couple weeks...give or take lol.
Until then....enjoy this screenshot of Miss Tessmacher....emmm "distracting" Superman hehehe
Ok guys, take care, THE LAST SON COMING SOON!
-Alex



No comments:
Post a Comment