AlexLatino

AlexLatino
SL Porn Star and Director

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

AT THE CAPE!!!


Well everyone these past couple weeks have been quite a busy time for myself as I have been getting ready to begin shooting my next film, due to be released at the end of the month hopefully, if all goes well. Between that time I have been getting pretty busy with photo shoots. Photos that I have taken and photos that my friends and co-workers have taken. Today I present to you all, one of my most recent and best photo shoots that my dear friend Kai (Baby) Barineaux has been working on the past couple weeks that I was very proud to be a part of.

 It's called "At the Cape", and I have got to tell you these look absolutely fantastic! Kai did a magnificent job with the lighting, the effects and the overall look of these pictures. The setting of the sky, the trees and the entire scene was breathtaking. I am absolutely proud of the work Kai did and I hope to be part of more shoots with her in the future! She is one of my best dear friends and co-workers :).



Now if I could, I probably would post all the pics on here but why spoil all the fun? ;) Get on over to Flickr and check them and all of Kai's Pics here! Kai (Baby) Barineaux's Photostream


That being said, expect another post throughout the day of another great photoshoot that I did with two very special ladies. Stay tuned!

-Alex Latino

No comments:

Post a Comment